Ziggy Fun Train!!!!! ChoooooChooooo!!!!

Ok, It's time for you to collect wonderful  parts of our ZZS designers' and CT members'  Freebie Kit
"Secret Indulgences". 

We all have them, right?

I just want to  show you the gorgeousness that our CT created using it. 


I am sure you already want this kit!!!! ( it's huuuge by the way)

You came here from Petra's blog


Here's my part! Enjoy!


Sorry!!!! the link had expired!!!!

Your next stop is Soco's BLOG




Don't forget that we all live in different parts of the world and if you haven't get someone's part because of its absence- come again later and you'll surely get it!


Enjoy your iNSD and remember that ZZS has huuuuge sales!!!

And even my bundles are 50% off!


You don't want to miss this chance, do you? )))))



xo xo, Dasha

Comments

  1. Beautiful mini. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous mini--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I should have put your man silhouette on my last page about my husband, that would fitted great ! So cool that you went original with other things than sweets and coffee !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this... thanks! Happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, hot! That's an indulgence I haven't run into yet on this blog train! And it's about time. :) My very favorite indulgence... I'm talking about crawling in bed with a great book, of course. ;) Thanks so much for the gift, and happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your theme and your awesome color scheme. Thank you for this gorgeous download.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment